Friday 28 March 2014

The First 36 Shots



     So I've been working my little butt off this week doing a huge array of different pieces of work (Major, Personal, Business and Collaboration), and I've just about managed to squeeze in doing the first 36 shots of my animatic for my Major Project. It's supposed to be a game opening sequence where the audience briefly meets the characters, gets little snippets of information about the world, and is generally supposed to make the player want to play the game. For mine, I'm trying to make it feel a little bit like the opening of Final Fantasy III, only a little shorter. (If you've never seen it, here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek8jEw4N6gI )

     So far I've introduced 3 of the 4 major characters - Rukieta, the amnesiac globetrotter;  Khyta, the Cielysian Imperial Knight; and Aeldra, the Princess of Cielysian. The only character left to introduce is Shohail, which will happen in the next few shots!

"The circumstances of ones birth does not define who we are. It is the choices we make; the journey we take; and the life we create. That is what defines us. And with this knowledge, we can defy our own fate."

I still have so much to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment